Re: [NTLK] Programming help

From: Daniel Padilla Roldán <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 05:28:01 EDT

Marisa Giancarla escribi&oacute;: Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I am
reading non-newtonbook ebooks so it doesn't help me much...
    Ok, for accessing parts directly, use:

    GetPkgRefInfo(PidToPkgRef(GetPackages()[XX].id))

    You'll find a "parts" array there and a "parttypes" array.

    You can search this partTypes array for a symbol 'Book.

HTH

Daniel

Daniel Padilla Rold&aacute;n wrote: I don't know if this is what you need.
Once the book is installed, you can access its data with:
GetRoot().Copperfield.library.|NAMEOFTHEBOOK:PUBLISHER|.book.contents[XX].dat
a This is for standard newton books, it may be different for paperBack
books, etc.