Re: [NTLK] Lucent Wireless Bronze is not recognized

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 21:31:52 EDT

Sonny,
Sorry about that. The Dell Truemobile card I'm using in my 2100 is labeled on the back "Lucent Technologies" and has another label lower on the back that has various options marked and the ones checked are 5V and 16 (presumably for 16 bit). When I use the card in my 1400, I use the Orinoco drivers and both the Newton and PB work well with the card. It does support 128 bit WEP.