Re: [NTLK] ATA Linear flash speed

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 21:07:31 EDT

Hi:
I do in fact have a single partition.  I just played Think Different on the Newton and it was smooth, no hiccups.  I also use Text to Speech and it worked great reading from the card.  Also, the Newton has seen about 8 hours of use over the past 24 hours, with the backlight on for most of that.  The battery is still at close to full charge, and most everything is running off of the SanDisk Extreme III card.

I presume the Extreme IV would be impressive, since it is about double the speed of the Extreme III.  One reason I want all the space is because I really want to use my Newton a lot, and use it for email.  I get lots of emails like everyone else and can see a time, not too far away, when 24 mb cards or 64 mb cards would fill up fast.  By the way, my cache is set to 120.  I would like to record my acitivity on the Newton and post it.  Anyway to record the Newton's screen with a real video screen capture?