Re: [NTLK] Still Nothing from Adriano Angelillis

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 01:01:34 EDT

Understood. But, so many of us have truly benefitted from his
wonderful products - he is one of the real hardware heroes, like
PCBman & others...
And the _WORST_ mail system in Europe is in Italy...

I feel sure, based on my own dealings with him, that he will take care
of current customers, even if he (like many, many others) has to "move
on" to other pursuits...