Re: [NTLK] One Time Contacts/Names Blast In?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 18:39:05 EDT

Good call. I forgot to mention that. I just select the names in overview
mode and the delete them via the routing slip. That way I can even control
what names I blow out by using the folders,

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Jon Glass wrote:
<snip>
For those contemplating doing this. Be careful when deleting all your
names. Don't do this from the storage icon in Extras, as that will
also delete all your owner info. Make sure you delete everything from
within the Name application, where your owner info won't show up.
<snip>