[NTLK] MessagePad 2000 Upgrade to 2100

From: Ryan Vetter <ryanv_at_me.com>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 16:04:20 EST

Hello:

After some digging, I was told that the MP 2000 gets an entire motherboard replacement if you want the DRAM upgraded to 4 MB, as in a 2100 motherboard.

Is there any other way to upgrade the DRAM... I guess it is fixed on the board? I had a bad 2 months: exploded 2100 and now I dropped my 2000 and broke one of the screen door catch latches on the back.

I managed to pick up another new in box 2000, so wondering about the DRAM upgrade...

Thank you,

Ryan