Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 130

From: Ryan Vetter <ryanv_at_me.com>
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 01:43:52 EST

Hi Scott:

Thanks for getting back to me. Man, not only are 130s rare to find, but I think 130 users are also rare too. So far, you are the only one to respond. After acquiring a fairly decent shaped 130, I had a chance to play with it for 5 minutes. Really nice machine, the backlight is great, and so is the compact form factor. Compared to the MP 2000/2100, it is "cute". That is, certainly slower with a smaller screen.

I think I will keep using my 2100, because it is quite fast compared and has that large screen. But I might use the 130 too, when I feel like it.

Imagine, if Apple canned the Newton before the 2000 was rolled out....