Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 130

From: Thoma Mattox <twmattox_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 09:26:38 EST

I have a MP130 too. Until recently, I used it daily to keep track of
appointments, addresses, notes, I loved the convert program, and a few other
small apps. Unfortunately, I have been unable to sync it to my new computer
(work computer). It is running Vista and I can't alter the OS or add
emulators...so, I may be stuck. The speed never bothered me (most likely
because I was not used to the faster 2000/2100). The only thing I never
liked was that the buttons at the bottom of the screen are similar to the
older style (silk screened on) and the backlight does not light them up.
When it was dark outside, it was hard to locate these buttons...