[NTLK] A Typical Newton Weekend

From: Ryan Vetter <ryanv_at_me.com>
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 04:09:12 EST

Hello all:

I thought I would share a typical weekend that my Newton and me spend together. Well, through the week, I use the 2100 to log To Dos, and input calender entries. I sync it with iCal in OS X. On the weekends, I have fun readling... for instance, this weekend, I took my complete Michael Crichton eBook anthology and made Newton Books out of them with Newton Press under OS 9. Currently, I am reading "Binary" on the Newton.

I wonder if there are any copyright issues with me posting a link to the zip file that contains all of Crichton's books in Newton Book pkg format, ready for install on the Newton.

Ryan