Re: [NTLK] Anyone have a copy of this software?

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Mon Dec 22 2008 - 16:22:07 EST

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:05 PM, RedJazz <redjazz_slo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Thanks to the wonderfulness that are the UNNA mirrors
>
> It appears that for some reason I can't download them. Are they mirrored anywhere else? (Or maybe is the UNNA server experiencing some extremely rare failure?)

I just tested, at random, a number of the links Grant provided and
they're all working for me. I did test from off-site, but it's all
still within Vermont (although it's cross network, so most of the
traffic goes interstate and across backbones).

What errors are you getting when you attempt to download them?

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/