Re: [NTLK] No Newt, ePaper With Pen

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 00:52:14 EST

Michael Manthey wrote:
> John, that truly is a fascinating concept!
>
> Do I get it right, that you are thinking of a scalable device in the manner of one of these Babuschka dolls? So that what you start with is a sort of PDA/mobile phone that plugs into your notebook, which itself would be merely a receptacle with display and keyboard and could be turned into a slate as well?

I don't see why anything but the data needs to go with you, with a
minimal way to edit and read. connecting into anything larger would
allow for more (stuff). Is that what you were thinking of? if so then
you can, kind of, do that today. PDA, laptop, desktop, cluster or mesh.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.