[NTLK] Museum Dvd - Keep Seeding

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 12:07:49 EST

Hi All!
If whoever is using Azureus to seed the Newton Musem.dmg file via the
torrentbox tracker can keep it up for another day, I would be
grateful. That torrent died for quite a while but I now have 70%.
There were two seeds this morning but one has already dropped off.

I'm not sure why this one is working for me, since I am in the US.

If I can get the whole file, I'll leave it seeding on that tracker
until all the peers vanish, and also try to establish another seed on
another more universally usable accessible tracker — at least until
we can work out getting it on UNNA.

Cheers!

Greg