Re: [NTLK] More MoreInfo

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 13:01:42 EST

It is not answer to your question but I can add that I purchased MoreInfo
and DateMan. I found DateMan more useful (for me). It has a function I like:
GOAL.
John
PS. It would be interesting to get a app which is close to MI or DM. I don't
think, unfortunately, it is possible but perhaps I am wrong. I remember ACT
for system 7 or 8. I used it a lot.