[NTLK] What ever happened to that newton movie player 2.0

From: McHugh Frank <madmax_2069_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 00:00:08 EST

Hello all

 i was wondering what ever happened to that newton
movie player 2.0 as talked about here
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2001-08/1614.html.
i looked for it on UNNA and could not find it

the link in that is long since dead, and the only way
to get there is by using www.archive.org and it brings
up a half broken site that shows the newton audio
player but no where to download it.

is this another lost piece of newton software.

i seen the movie converters on UNNA, is that what was
used to make those movies on the newton. the bad thing
is none of that seems to work in OS X.

anyone that has done this can tell me how to use this
to make a playable movie for the newton. it would be
cool to show off to my friends on what this could do.

Thanks
Frank