Re: [NTLK] eMate problems

From: Ian Moffatt <ianmoff_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 03:46:18 EST

>On Tuesday, February 05, 2008, at 06:52AM, "Woody Smith" <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:
>It will run just fine with the adapter, but re-celling the battery
>pack is relatively easy.
>see Frank's site <http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_battery_pack.html>

Hmmm

I need to double check the adapter then - I measured it last night at 7vdc but I have no LED lit on the eMate :-(

I can recell the battery easy enough (courtesy of Frank's site). I have a choice of 3 to choose from! If I get one sorted I'll probably donate the other 2 to Frank.

As a worst case scenario I'll have to change the motherboard. But time for investigation first. Worth spending the time though as this one is in mint condition

Cheers,

Ian

--
http://web.mac.com/ianmoff