Re: [NTLK] Speed? (another seeder soon!)

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 07:12:27 EST

Yup, after several abortive attempts to download the disk image in the
past, I've taken your lead and am now only an hour away from
completing the download at 150 to 250kbs.

I think at last, and for now, this torrent has achieved a critical
mass. So If you've had a notion to try and download it but were put
off by earlier attempts, now is the time to jump in!

I'll keep seeding over the weekend with the machine on 24/7 and keep
the file in Xtorrent thereafter, but I don't leave my machine on every
day during the week.

Cheers

Jon.