Re: [NTLK] Fwd: Re: One More Regstration

From: Ernest Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 16:26:46 EST

I seem to recall that Luna suite was considered by many to be buggy.
There was also some discussion of the source code being released.
Search tghe archives for Luna suite
at some point in the past I found a couple of links that I posted here
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=115541617508721&w=2:>

I haven't had good luck with these links but hopefully this will work

Woody