[NTLK] Luca

From: Steven Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 03:01:57 EST

So is this some kind of scam intended to get us to reply and harvest
valid email addresses for spammers?

It's either that or someone who got on the list using some address
that's forwarded to the yahoo address listed, which makes it
impossible to get off the list because he basically doesn't know his
own email address.

That would be a tough situation, because then nobody would be able to
help him unless he did something unthinkably radical like look at the
X-Original-To, Delivered-To, and Received headers of the emails he's
receiving to find out what his own email address is. Of course, then
he'd probably be able to get off the list himself.

It's either that or HE COULD JUST KEEP YELLING AT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE
WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION HE GOT HIMSELF INTO. BECAUSE
I'M SURE THAT'S BEEN WORKING REAL WELL SO FAR.

Same thing happened to me once. Man I was embarrassed when I figured
out I was getting the list mail to an old address. I didn't show my
face for a week.

OK I'm done being a jerk for the time being. I hope I'm wrong about
the "spam email harvesting" theory.

Steve