[NTLK] Merge the data on two Newtons?

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 15:28:46 EST

Hi all,

Before I start I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's been helping
me out with answers to my questions over the last few weeks. Excellent
work.

Now, I have (as I may have mentioned) a 2100, which is now my main
PDA, and I have a 130 that I used from Jan 2001 until about mid 2002
when I deserted it and went PocketPC (oh the shame). This is quite a
trivial request, but I would quite like the data on the 130 copied
over to the 2100. Specifically the dates and notes data. It's trivial
because I don't actually need the data, but I like the fact it still
exists and would like to browse it. I imagine I could beam it, but as
far as I can tell I'd have to tick every entry manually one-by-one and
then beam, which seems silly.

Is there an easy way to do this bearing in mind I'm not synching up to
any of my Macs with the Newton yet? About to download IC/VC to get
started on that.

Thanks again

Stuart