Re: [NTLK] Oops

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 12:33:00 EST

On 2/21/2008 7:41 AM, Oliver Leaman wrote:
> I did something stupid yesterday while deleting from my 2100. I managed to delete Newtworks, and I thought no problem, since I could just restore it from my card, which I periodically backup to anyway. But I always get an error message just for Works, and this is obviously not working, it is not just the contents of Newtworks, but the package itself that will not restore. Presumably if I do a hard reset I might at least get it back? Is there anything else I could try first? I did not think one could delete something that was built in.
>
> Any and all advice gratefully received.
>
> Oliver

Hmm if you don't have anything in your current Works soup that you want
to keep, just delete that then restore the Works package. Another thing
to try, freeze any extra works addons/modules before you try restoring.
 It could be corruption of the Works data soup, but my bet is there is a
issue with the addons already being active when you are trying to
restore Works.

-Dan