[NTLK] oops

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 10:48:59 EST

"I have had a problem with a corrupt Newtworks file and it can be
difficult to sort it out. It seems that the way a file gets corrupted
is when there is a freeze during a save. Were you using Newtworks at
the time you deleted it, that is having a file open?"

No, Woody, I was deleting some extensions etc. to free up space, and by mistake also took
out Works. Thanks for pointing out Sonny that it is not built in on the 2100, perhaps
I could save it on a card from one of my other machines and install it on the errant
2100. I will let you know how it goes.

Oliver