Re: [NTLK] eMate hinge switch issues

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 17:56:18 EST

I am wondering if all the screws were tightened when the logic board
was reinstalled after the hinge repair? The radius of the ridge on
the lid that operates the switch does not seem to be progressive so it
doesn't seem that it would normally press the switch button more as
you open it more.
The switch is very near the serial port, can you detect any movement
in the port as you open the l;id?

Woody