Re: [NTLK] Partial success!

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 16:42:11 EST

On 2/25/08, Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I can't for the life of me get the serial port to cooperate! Any
> suggestions? I've never tinkered with OS9 before.
> It seems like every time I try to connect the Newt to the port it
> says
> the serial port is in use - even when there's nothing plugged in it or
> running... I must be missing something.

Scott,

IIRC there is something to do with the Modem.
YOu got to set the modem to the internal and it should free up the Serial Port.
I recall this being a PAIN, when I forgot - but easily resolved...

It just dawned upon me reading you post again - and yes it was really
annoying until I figured it out for myself....

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung