Re: [NTLK] New emate, how to connect?

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 19:11:45 EST

I have never found an IrDA dongle that would work under OSX (or 9, for
that matter).
However, if you have a real TiBook, it should have an IrDA port built
in - at least my original-issue model did, and it worked great with my
2100 (with the appropriate drivers, and under Classic) up until I gave
the TiBook away (OSX.3, I think)...