Re: [NTLK] eMate Educational Stuff

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 18:39:12 EST

The eMate was targeted to the 5th grade level and higher. Some of the
software was for scientific instruments that attached through the
serial port. IIRC temp, pH and possibly others. The Graphing
calculator that shipped with the eMate is still an excellent tool.
Ther is a typing toutor and an authoring assistant and a few others.
I'll look into what I have. There may be a concentration game that
your 3 year old may like.

Woody