[NTLK] RES: How I use my Newton?

From: robinson <gaudo_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 12:16:55 EST

John, I always get surprised when someone says that newton can't understand
his handwriting. I used to write like type machine (I don't know how can say
this in English) since I was a kid, and Newton understand me almost 100%. It
only make confusion with O or 0 (letter "O" and zero) and "o" and zero.
If you try to write a little bit more precise, you will see the advantages,
and it will be not a problem, but a improvement for you! :-) because if
Newton can't recognize what you are writing, maybe most of people can't do
that too.
My wife always complains about that - Newton can't reco what whe wrote -
until I show her the ALT-REC working. Try this Paul Guyot's pkg. It maybe
help you, when you will be able to teach Newton how can understand you more
easily.

Cheers

Robinson
Newton MP2100 - Jornada 568 - Treo 650 - ipaq HW6495 - Pencentra 200
Brazil