Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 13:32:11 EST

On 1/10/08, Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:

> Could we put a link for the Museum DVD's on UNNA in addition to the UNNA
> Torrent? I don't know much about torrents but if we can do it for the UNNA
> torrents, why not the Museum torrents?

If someone would like to upload a copy of the Museum DVDs to me and/or
send me a link to the torrents (I'm in the US, if that makes a
difference... and it sounds like it might) I'll gladly mirror them and
provide a seed on UNNA.org.

Wasn't there also a torrent of a DVD of the video cassettes floating
around at one point as well?

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com