Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 21:12:05 EST

Hi All!
I have been downloading bittorrent clients and trying to get at the
Newton Museum DvDs for three days. Near as I can tell, the problem
for folks in the US is in fact that all the trackers are on
torrentbox and they are not tracking for US folks.

I also have webspace and idle computers on broadband that could be
pressed into service. So, if someone in possession of the files can
create a US-accessible tracker I will be happy to seed them and/or
put them up for FTP, if that is practical for such large files. Is it?

Cheers!

Greg
Greg Hankins
Happy Hank's Honey House