Re: [NTLK] Semi-Newbie With 2008 Questions

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 21:24:54 EST

After running around the web some more, I like the Bluetooth and Ethernet
options. According to
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=30232&coll=ap (Ethernet
notes) the memory should be upgraded to do Ethernet, but if I put a memory
card in the only PCMCIA slot, where does the PCMCIA ethernet card go?

Questions, questions, questions. I have to admit, this info hunting is fun.