[NTLK] Unna Package Installers

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 04:13:37 EST

Hello:

New to this, but have been installing packages from my
PB Wallstreet OS 9 machine with NCU to the Newton.
However, virtually none of the packages from the Unna
show as options when I select, "Install Packages" from
NCU. What I did was, I downloaded the entire Unna
collection on my Mac OS X machine, and, through file
sharing, transferred a few interesting ones over to
the Wallstreet. The Powerforms worked, but that one
was a .sit file. I unstuffed it in OS 9 and NCU then
showed it as an option to install on the Newt.
However, it seems that every single .pkg file in the
Unna folder that I transfer will not show as an option
in NCU under OS 9.

Anyone have any ideas? I am connecting with a serial
cable to the Wallstreet. Oh, I also managed to
install packages from the MP2100 CD-ROM which I had.
Thank you.

MP2000 upgraded to 2100.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/