Re: [NTLK] Raissa or other news readers?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2008 - 09:40:23 EST

On Jan 27, 2008 9:52 AM, Eckhart Köppen <eck1003@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 26. Jan, 2008, at 12:01 , Jon Glass wrote:
>
> > If so, is there another feed reader that people would recommend?
>
> Courier might work better,

Hm. How does it do for reading/formatting feeds? Need to dig it out. I
have it set up to open when links clicked...

Oh, btw, I finally got Raissa to display. I now store all feeds on
external, and they work... at least the ones I've tried recently (not
the same as tried earlier)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland