Re: [NTLK] NCX setup

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2008 - 21:34:44 EST

I have had better luck with the EthernetDock.pkg than TCP/IP. Then
with NCX running on the Mac connect with
Dock and look for other computer. Select yours and it should work.
On the other hand when my son is using the network heavily, I may have
to try a couple of times to get things going.
Another warning, NCX cannot install a package with the wrong file
type but it will try, with incredible patience so make sure that you
use Packager first.
Once connected it acts much like NCU though I have better luck working
from the Mac side of the connection. Whereas withj NCU the Newton
side worked fine until Classic.

Good luck
Woody