Re: [NTLK] NCX setup

From: Daniel Jagendorf <bufoamer_at_nyct.net>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 09:49:29 EST

I recently got NCX to work over ethernet (for the first time) using
Leopard.
In security in system preferences set the firewall to set access for
specific services and applications, click on the plus, then navigate
to and select NCX. You can also just allow all incoming traffic but
then you're wide open.
I've never gotten TCP/IP to work. In fact until two days ago the only
thing that worked with the ethernet card was dumping my ROM for
Einstein, and I was pretty surprised that that went through.
DanJ