[NTLK] iphone typing ease

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 10:39:34 EDT

this is the standard response to the first try. once you loosen your
mind to allow sloppiness and trust the built-in dictionary or guessing
algorithm (or whatever it is), you find you can really fly.

i sit in long meetings and do it on the sly while only half looking,
with my thumb. it's quite remarkable how accurate it comes out, and
how easy the few errors are to fix.