[NTLK] [OT] Selling Wallstreet and an eMate

From: Tim <eft37_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 12:48:32 EDT

The Mac OS development thread has pushed me over.
I have:
eMate300 + Mr.PCBMan (not a knock-off) memory upgrade
G3 Wallstreet running 10.4 & OS9
266mhz G3 Wallstreet
256MB RAM
10GB Hard Drive (2 partitions for the OS)
Zip100 module
20x CD-ROM drive

The eMate doesn't have a power supply (I shared one with my 2100, but sold the 2100 off thinking I'd get another supply) the battery needs replacing. It worked fine plugged in, but last time I did that was in 2004. I had a Hiroshi driver on there, hopefully no private data.
The Wallstreet doesn't have a battery.

I'm located just outside Chicago and would like $162 for the 2 machines. I'll throw in shipping within the USA.

The Wallstreet I bought just to see if I could cram 10.4 on it, as a friend said I couldn't. I use a Nokia 770 for my PDA needs now. I have a WaveLAN Silver card I will add and any related bibs and bobs for these machines.
I would love to sell them to someone who would actually use them, as sitting collecting dust isn't the best place for gear. And my wife will think I am cleaning out my junk (little does she know,ahahahaha!).
Questions will be answered off list.
I had tried to sell just the Wallstreet here earlier, but I lost the e-mail of the 1 guy interested. (sorry man!)

This package would probably be a best of both worlds solution for a new developer.

Best,
Tim