Re: [NTLK] [OT] Selling Wallstreet and an eMate

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 17:44:05 EDT

Il giorno 03/lug/08, alle ore 23:27, SbM ha scritto:
> Le 3 juil. 2008 à 23:01, Giulio Marchi a écrit :
>> Smoothly running a Wallstreet with Tiger 10.4.11, USB 2.0 PCMCIA, Wi-
>> Fi PCMCIA, ... (one with "original" 300MHz,
> That's a Lombard, then, isn't it ?
Nope, Wallstreet Revision II. Lombard was 333 and 400MHz. I wrote
"original" since actually that machine was born as a 266MHz.

>> to be dismissed, and
>> another with a Sonnet Crescendo G4).
> I didn't know they made G4 card for this type of machine. Any detail
> or URL on this ?
I have found one on eBay around one year ago and *never* seen them
around since then (even from other brands, with the exception below).
As far as I know, no on line seller deals any more with G4 CPU
upgrades for Wallstreet. Actually I should part from a PowerLogix
Blue Chip G4 I got (already flashed for a Wallstreet Revision I and
apparently not usable for a Revision II) but I have not decided yet.

Cheers,

Giulio