Re: [NTLK] Read Notes on OS X?

From: Kate Case <kate.case_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 01:15:13 EDT

I got this to work, _but_ can't remember how.! I'm 99% sure it was
using NCX but with Tiger not Leopard. I'll see if I can reproduce it
and post my results. I've moved to a Modbook now so will have to
reinstall a few things first.

BTW the HRW on the Modbook is just like that on the Newton and because
you're writing directly on the screen it's a bit like having a giant
Newton!

Kate