Re: [NTLK] Read Notes on OS X?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 14:56:12 EDT

I am having no luck at sending viewable sketches from Notes via Mail
V. My test was a smiley.
A .nwt file is transferred but will not open in preview, word or
photoshop.
in Textedit I get

•NWF

attachmentbodytitle appSymbolclassdata_modTimeviewStationeryheight_version
timestampident _uniqueID paperroll
viewBoundsink vS¥(ink2X#]U@˜ Oï†/úËfX=öî…
Âö,ÖÑ‹C%≤qºxl⁄‡¿   9ÖOù X#ç?™@)4ħ ù|
Woody