[NTLK] Newton 120 / 130 Army Camo Cases

From: Danny J Goff <DannyGoff_at_BidHighTech.com>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 15:55:05 EDT

For a short period of time the US Army used Apple Newton PDA's as an
experiment in the field for inventory control. The had GPS cards
installed with cell phone attachments so the troops could be located
easily. They seemed to work well but the program was terminated. The
Army ordered specially built cases to protect the Newton in adverse
conditions. We have a quantity of these cases available. They are
made of rip stop type nylon and are nicely padded. There are pockets
in the case to hold accessories (will not hold the keyboard). Very
nicely done. We have a limited quantity of these left.
Size:<p>
9" Long<p>
5" Wide<p>
20" Open<p>

The pictures tell the story pretty well. These will fit all the
Newtons except the 2000 series. Some people have made them work with a
little modification on the 2000 but I cannot help you with what they
did to make them work. I believe they made the opening longer. Most of
the units have a clear plastic window. This auction is for ONE brand
new never used unit. We a have around 25 new units. It you want more
than one you can just double all costs including shipping. Cost per
unit is $15.00 <p>

Shipping within the Continental USA is a flat $7.50 via USPS Priority
Mail. International sales OK but shipping be a flat rate of $20 for
Parcel post service.