[NTLK] Need help with WordNewt installation

From: ty rest <tyrest2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jul 06 2008 - 01:30:07 EDT

Hello.
I would like to ask for help installing WordNewt.
I have a 2100 that I connect to Vista via NCU within Basilisk emulator with a network card and a crosspatch cable.  I am trying to install it onto a SD flash card running with the ATA driver. I can install the WordNewtData.pkg without problem but WordNewtIndex.pkg just does not install. I got the files from UNNA.
Amazingly I have the exact same problem as described below in a post dated back in 2003.
----------------
Hi,
I have been trying to install WordNewt, but not having very good luck.
I seem to be able to load all of the required packages except the Index
Package.
Every time the download starts it seems to try for about 10 seconds and
begins to show the progress bar on the PC but shows no progress on the
Newton. It then terminates the download and closes the session on the
Newton.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Rod