Re: [NTLK] wikiwikinewt, are you still somewhere?

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 09:19:01 EDT

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Ian Strom <macjunky@uniserve.com> wrote:

> I don't know what wiki you speak of but try entering the URL into the
> "way back machine" text entry box on archive.org
>
> On 6-Jul-08, at 11:30 PM, matthiasm wrote:
>
>> I put some information into the wiki which I now need really really
>> badly. Is there any arcived copy or read-only version of the wiki out
>> there?

First, my apologies for the inconvenience.

There's a couple problems with wikiwikinewt: an odd access denied
problem that everybody sees and I have yet to track down (although
permissions, .htaccess files, apache configs, MIME handlers, etc. all
seem to be set correctly set correctly and that the version that
Victor was using was not PHP 5 compatible and cannot be upgraded to a
new version programatically. So, I have some work cut out for me in
getting it repaired and upgraded.

However, I do still have easy access to the MySQL database, so if you
give me some unique search terms I can probably track down the data
you need. I'll also try to find the last full dump or HTML dump I may
have performed.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

---