Re: [NTLK] Who has eMate Memory Expansions Available Right Now?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 12:08:01 EDT

They seem to show up every couple of months on eBay. Often in spurts
when someone finds them at the back of the shelf, long forgotten.
Sale prices seem to range from $30 to $50.
Of the eMates that I have purchased from school liquidators most will
not have the memory expansion but sometimes many in a grouping will
have them.

Woody