Re: [NTLK] Legacy Software

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 02:21:09 EDT

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:19 AM, John Broughton <jdbroughton@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Brian,
> Thanks for the link, and you're right about their web site not being user friendly. I did some googling around and found what I needed from www.powerbookmedic.com. Their site is much easier to nagivate and the prices are hard to beat.

Wow, guys! Thanks for this link! There are several things on this site
that I'm now drooling over! I feared my Poor Pismo may be due for
retirement, but now.... wow! Batteries $85! And a SuperDrive! Awesome!
:-) Now, if only the power/sound board weren't $99.... That's a racket
if ever I saw one... unfortunately, made of unobtanium, it seems. :-(

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland