Re: [NTLK] Lombard/Pismo batteries [WAS: "Re: Legacy Software"]

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 14:22:17 EDT

Christian,
We had some issues with macsales rebates. The main issues were that they did not want to honor them and the hoops needed to fulfil them in the first place weren't worth the effort. If you need something and the rebate is not the main reason for the purchase decision, then they're still good to use. We use their 2.5" and 3.5" external HD enclosures exclusively and have never had an issue with any of them.
On the sub subject of powerbookmedic, ordered a high capacity (6600 MAh) main and PRAM batteries for my Pismo on Monday and recieved them today. Both are new and working in the Pismo. Pretty impressive service for the price.