[NTLK] [OT] Hong Kong users?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 04:04:08 EDT

So I find myself in Hong Kong for a week or so and remembered that the Newton map used to show Newton Talk people in Hong Kong...
So, Anybody here currently in the area (I'm in Sha Tin) and perhaps say hello this sometime this weekend?
Let me know...
Ed
web/gadget guru
Never mind that we just had an incredibly cold winter in North America and huge record snowfalls across the continent. As Al Gore said to a bunch of us the other day, these record cold spells and record snowfalls are actually caused by global warming. To which Jerry York replied, &quot;Jeez then I guess we better stop this global warming before we all f**king freeze to death, eh?&quot;

- &quot;Fake&quot; Steve Jobs 3/24/08 blog entry