Re: [NTLK] Newton happiness

From: RedJazz <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 15:30:11 EDT

You are lucky. A few days ago I bid for a Newton Keyboard (boxed, and with the official case) on eBay, and won it, but now the seller does not want to ship to my location. On the auction it DID say it's US only, but I contacted the seller and he said that he will ship, but now he won't. And this is the fourth (I think) keyboard I can't get due to US issues. Ugh.

M. Horvat