Re: [NTLK] Hidden, fast-forward through the years setting?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 13:54:45 EDT

Yes, it is called "setup". If you run that there are various settings
you can just skip past then you get to the date and it has the ability
to set the year directly. And to my knowledge this is the only time it
is available in the Newt (at least built-in).

I used setup for a long time. Franks is much better and I am currently
using his app at the moment. :) (thanks Frank)

-Dan