Re: [NTLK] Partial Success going from Notes to PDF

From: BobR <newttalk_at_old-sock.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 20:18:20 EDT

Ed Miller writes:

> Hah, excellent. I see there is a PCLviewer for the mac
> (http://openpcl.sourceforge.net/). Well then, I guess all that's need
> for mac users is some software to receive the PCL data through USB.

Good news, bad news ... I just tried that openPCL web-viewer on a bunch of
my pcl files (sent from a Newt to a PC, transferred by memory-stick to this
Asus EeePC running default Linux, running Mozilla FireFox) ... and nothing
shows up! Can't see any option to make them appear right now. It would be
great if it could work.

BobR.