[NTLK] GPSMap

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 22:05:27 EDT

Anyone using GPSMap or GPSMap lite? If so, I have a new utility for you. As
you know when you create a new map you have to use one of the coordinate
utilities to get the scale factors for NTK. Those utilities are kind of
primitive in their interface. If you screw up one entry you need to start
all over again. I have created a VB utility that sits in the same directory
as RectMap2.exe and after you get it all filled out you click on "Make" and
it feeds the data to RectMap2.exe. The address is:
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/Software/GPSMap.htm
If you have questions, just drop me a line. Also, once the WikiWikiNewt is
back up I'm going to do a tutorial to try and help explain the map making
process, using a Garmin ForeTrex and using Goggle Earth to navigate cross
country.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)