Re: [NTLK] Introductions

From: Albert <albotic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 15:00:25 EDT

Welcome as well.&nbsp; I am an old time Newton User who also recently just came back into the fold after being gone.&nbsp; I almost gave up on the Newton again, but have had a renewed enthusiasm as I am now able to hook the Newton up to my modern Vista PC.
Please read posts here on synching and hooking up your new Newton, it will make the experience much more enjoyable!